Student Counselling


Do you have any questions about the structure of your studies? Would you like to have external achievements certified or credited? Or do you have questions about your studies in literature and linguistics or the teaching profession German at the RWTH?


Academic Counselling

The specialist study advisors of German Studies and General Literary Studies will be happy to advise you on such matters or refer you to the appropriate offices.

Before you ask for an appointment, we would like to ask you to consider the following points:

  • Which department does my question concern or which person is responsible?
  • Is my question regulated in the examination regulations?


When making your enquiry, please state your matriculation number, your course of study and the semester you are studying.


Central Student Advisory Service

For interdisciplinary questions, please contact the RWTH Central Student Advisory Office.