- About us
- Older German Literature
- Modern German Literature
- Didactics German
- Our secretaries
- Our Library
- Job Offers
- Master Information Day 2023
- Exam registration summer semester 2023
- RWTH Master's Open Day May 20, 2022
- Excerpts, Notes, Slips of Paper: On the History of Mobile Knowledge and Writing
- Online workshops for career orientation in the winter semester 2021/22
- Prix de la Fondation Auschwitz awarded to Tom Vanassche
- Digital welcome and Q&A session for the Master's program in Literature and Linguistics
- Migrations of Language: Workshop with Yoko Tawada
- Online Ring Lecture - "Die günstige Gelegenheit": practices, media and semantics of occasio in the pre-modern era.
- Conference (online) on December 4, 2021: "Migration, Language, Climate: Global Entanglements"
- Invitation to the Zoom lecture series "Language education in all subjects in the summer semester 2022
- Friedrich-Wilhelm Prize won by Magnus Schwarz
- CfP Conference „Wissenschaften des Konkreten“ (21.11.2021)
- Conference „Resource ‚writing medium'. Material practices of literature between waste and sustainability“, November 25 to 26, 2021
- Student Survey on CHE Ranking 2022
- Dr. Yashar Mohagheghi receives Publication Award of the Faculty for Arts and Humanities
- Workshop “Small prose and Microformats“ on February 5th, 2022: 14:00-17:00 h, online
- New Professorship
- Workshop "Zum Wert des Gedichts" on April 28 and 29, 2022, Universitätsforum Bonn
- 8th Reading Night Aachen, January 12, 2023, starting at 7pm, Logoi/Zoom
- Master lecture winter semester 22/23 and last lecture in summer semester 23
- Subject related introduction for first-year students
- LEONARDO - Series of lectures
- Information day on studies
- Workshop "Between nature and culture. Forces in German Romanticism" with Dr. Adrian Renner
- You Are Here:International Conference "Wissenschaften des Konkreten"
- Conference "(Trans)nationale Erinnerungsräume"
International Conference "Wissenschaften des Konkreten"
13/02/2023Copyright: © Institut für Germanistische und Allgemeine Literaturwissenschaft